From mck <>
Subject nodetool can't jmx authenticate...
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:57:44 GMT
I'm starting cassandra-0.7.0-rc3 with jmx secured by adding JAVA_OPTS

But then i can't use nodetool since it dumps

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication failed! Credentials
> 	at
> 	at [snip]
> 	at

Adding "" to nodetool doesn't help...

Is there any support for nodetool to connect to a password authenticated jmx service?

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is
a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
| |

View raw message