From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc2
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:00:37 GMT

I'd have thought all that turkey and stuffing would have done more
damage to momentum, but judging by the number of bug-fixes in the last
couple of weeks, that isn't the case.

As usual, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that this is not yet a
stable release.  It's getting pretty close, but we're not ready to stick
a fork in it yet.  Be sure to test it thoroughly before upgrading
something important.

Please be sure to read through the changes[1] and release notes[2].
Report any problems you find[3], and if you have any questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/ZMQEe (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/R35HH (NEWS.txt)