user@cass to bcc

Indeed, the KeyspaceOperator isn't thread safe. (and in recent revisions it was extracted to an interface at http://github.com/rantav/hector/blob/master/src/main/java/me/prettyprint/hector/api/Keyspace.java and implementation at http://github.com/rantav/hector/blob/master/src/main/java/me/prettyprint/cassandra/model/ExecutingKeyspace.java