So,

The practice of deleting the system datadir and setting the token in the configuration (so that we're not losing it) can be treated as a safe(!) operation if we're OK to lose the hints? Or are there other things to be aware of?

Regards,
Utku

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
... but blowing away your saved token is a great way to lose data if
you don't know what you're doing.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra