From Aaron Morton <>
Subject Re: Design Question
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 19:48:29 GMT
FWIW I would recommend first trying to solve the issue in your application rather than with
Cages or Zoo Keeper. Although I do not have experience with Cages or Zoo Keeper, it's another
major server component in your stack.

If you really do have a queue and multiple simultaneous readers consider using something like
Rabbit MQ . Or try something like Redis or
Gear Man to get a quick prototype going.

Hope that helps.