From Sam Hendley <shend...@greenenergycorp.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.7
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:00:11 GMT
Thanks for the update and the especially the debian packages. I have 2
debian package related questions:

1) The keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net seems to go down for a few days at a
time. That can make installing to a new box impossible until it comes up. I
have created a gist with the key in the meantime:
https://gist.github.com/668194 Is there another key server you can use? I
have emailed the admin at that site a few times and gotten no response.

2) Do you plan on doing a debian package of cassandra 0.7 before it goes
final, I know thats holding us back from beta testing it?

Thanks
Sam Hendley