From "Dr. Andrew Perella" <...@eutechnyx.com>
Subject RE: casssandra 0.7beta3, pycassa and windows client timestamps
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:13:53 GMT
UPDATE:  Solved

After digging deeper I realised that I had patched fastbinary incorrectly for compiling under
visual studio on windows and was left with the wrong endian define.
As the app often worked it never crossed my mind to check this out!
Many thanks Tyler for all your suggestions.

Regards,
Andrew

From: Tyler Hobbs [mailto:tyler@riptano.com]
Sent: 18 November 2010 00:00
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: casssandra 0.7beta3, pycassa and windows client timestamps

No, there's no client side caching.

Assuming you're using insert(), could you capture both of these:
 - the return value of insert()
 - the same thing you captured before in the Cassandra log

so that we can verify that the timestamp is greater than what's stored in Cassandra?

 Tyler
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Dr. Andrew Perella <ajp@eutechnyx.com<mailto:ajp@eutechnyx.com>>