From Jared Laprise <ja...@webonyx.com>
Subject Update made via cassandra-cli disappeared from PHP thrift client
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:07:12 GMT
Hello all, I have a very strange issue where I updated a column value with the cassandra-cli
command line interface and I can see with the cli tool that the value is there and correct.
When I query the same column via PHP and Thrift no value is returned. I can make updates to
any other column via PHP/Thrift and the results persist except for the one I modified through
the cli interface.

I have verified that the timestamp set by my PHP/Thrift layer are correct and in the future
of the existing column timestamp.

I've been troubleshooting this all morning so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.