From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject [RELEASE] 0.6.8
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:02:33 GMT

Greetings,

I have some bad news, and some good news.

The Bad News is that a regression[1] made its way into our latest
release, 0.6.7.  Sorry about that, we try really hard to keep that from
happening, but every once in a while one sneaks through.

The Good News is that it's been fixed and we've expedited a new release.
Since this regression breaks read-repair, we recommend you upgrade to
0.6.8 right away.

As usual, links to binary and source archives are available from the
Downloads page[3], and packages for Debian-based systems are available
from our repo[4].

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1727
[2]: http://goo.gl/iTJHD (CHANGES.txt)
[3]: http://cassandra.apache.org/download