From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.7
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:11:36 GMT
On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 14:00 -0500, Sam Hendley wrote:
> Thanks for the update and the especially the debian packages. I have 2
> debian package related questions:
>
> 1) The keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net seems to go down for a few days at
> a time. That can make installing to a new box impossible until it
> comes up. I have created a gist with the key in the meantime:
> https://gist.github.com/668194 Is there another key server you can
> use? I have emailed the admin at that site a few times and gotten no
> response.

Any public key server should do.  I usually default to pgp.mit.edu,
maybe that one will work better for you.

> 2) Do you plan on doing a debian package of cassandra 0.7 before it
> goes final, I know thats holding us back from beta testing it?

There is one at http://people.apache.org/~eevans/ that you can download
and install with dpkg (the changes and dsc are signed).  I plan to add
an additional suite to the repo so that we can host more than one
version, but haven't gotten to it yet.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com