From "Stu Hood" <stu.h...@rackspace.com>
Subject RE: how does get_range_slices work?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:07:26 GMT
What column comparator/type are you using? Remember that if you are using BytesType/UTF8Type,
columns will be sorted lexicographically.

-----Original Message-----
From: "zangds" <zangds@ihep.ac.cn>
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2010 8:53am
To: "user" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: how does get_range_slices work?

Hi,
I have a question about the get_range_slices() function about the key sorting.
I inserted some colums with keys of '1', '2' ,'7' and '10'.
When I use get_range_slices to get colums betwen '1' and '10' , I got none.
But When I get colums betwen '10' and '1', I got '10', '2' and '1'.

Can anybody tell me why?
Thanks!
2010-11-05

zangds