OK,
I have a query with 2 expressions:
1st: with GTE operator
2nd: with EQ operator

both columns are indexed, but results are sorted in token order (I should expect to be sorted by 1st expression column values).
Am I correct?

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
secondary index results are always sorted by indexed column value.
rows with the same index value are sorted in token order (although
support for comparator order is planned).

sorting by a different column is not possible to do efficiently
server-side and therefore is left to the client.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Petr Odut <petr.odut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible to sort results based on secondary index search?
> Typical use case is to get most recent comments from specified group
> CF: comments
>  * SI: group
>  * SI: timestamp
> I've asked before, but I can't still found any information.
> Thanks
> --
> Petr Odut [petr.odut@gmail.com]

--