I'm running an Ubuntu 9.10 linux box.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Roger Schildmeijer <schildmeijer@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Utku Can Topçu <utku@topcu.gen.tr> wrote:

In order to continue on memory optimizations, I've been trying to use the JNA. However, when I copy the jna.jar to the lib directory? I get the warning. I'm currently running the 0.6.5 version of cassandra.

WARN [main] 2010-10-08 09:16:18,924 FBUtilities.java (line 595) Unknown mlockall error 0

Return value == 0 usually indicates that the operation returned successfully (atleast on most moden POSIX systems). What OS are you using?

Should I be worried about this warning, in case JNA might not be working?

Roger Schildmeijer