The SCs are stored on disk in the order defined by the compareWith setting so if you want them back in a different order either someone is sorting them (C*, which doesn't sort them right now, or the client; which doesn't make much of a difference, it's just moving the load around) or you're denormalizing/duplicating the data in another SCF so it's stored in the order you want and can be read from disk in that order.