Hi Jonathan,

I don't suppose there's any plan to support subcolumns of supercolumns in secondary indexes in the future ?

Regards

Jason

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
secondary index results are always sorted by indexed column value.
rows with the same index value are sorted in token order (although
support for comparator order is planned).

sorting by a different column is not possible to do efficiently
server-side and therefore is left to the client.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Petr Odut <petr.odut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible to sort results based on secondary index search?
> Typical use case is to get most recent comments from specified group
> CF: comments
>  * SI: group
>  * SI: timestamp
> I've asked before, but I can't still found any information.
> Thanks
> --
> Petr Odut [petr.odut@gmail.com]

--