From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: keys_cached percent?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:51:28 GMT
It should do, this is the comment from the yaml

#     - keys_cached: specifies the number of keys per sstable whose
#        locations we keep in memory in "mostly LRU" order.  (JUST the key
#        locations, NOT any column values.) Specify a fraction (value less
#        than 1) or an absolute number of keys to cache.  Defaults to 200000
#        keys.

Is it not working?
Aaron