From Frank LoVecchio <fr...@isidorey.com>
Subject Adding nodes wrong/data not balanced across nodes
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:26:48 GMT
I have 6 nodes, with a RF of 3.  I didn't set auto bootstrap to true in the
conf file, is this why I'm getting such non-balanced data storage?  I tried
running nodetool loadbalance on the nodes, one by one, but that didn't
really seem to help.

Address         Status State   Load            Token

                                              xxx
node1    Up     Normal  3.64 GB         xxx
node2    Up     Normal  2.81 GB          xxx
node3    Up     Normal  6.93 GB          xxx
node4    Up     Normal  8.1 GB            xxx
node5    Up     Normal  2.78 GB           xxx
node6    Up     Normal  928.31 MB       xxx