From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Retaining commit logs
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:06:39 GMT
If you turn the log level up to DEBUG that will include information about each request. Would
that help? You could restrict it by setting a logging configuration for the specific classes
that output the message you are interested in.

Not sure about retaining the commit logs.

Aaron

On 6 Oct 2010, at 22:14, Narendra Sharma <narendra.sharma@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cassandra Version: 0.6.5
>
> I am running a long duration test and I need to keep the commit log to see the sequence
of operations to debug few application issues. Is it possible to retain the commit logs? Apart
from increasing the value of CommitLogRotationThresholdInMB what is the other way to achieve
this? The commit logs are deleted when Memtable is flushed.