From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving dead node's token from system keyspace
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:12:36 GMT
Allan,
I'm a bit confused about what you are trying to do here. You have 2 nodes with RF = ? ,
you lost one node completely and now you want to...

Just get a cluster running again, don't worry about the data.
OR
Restore the data from the dead node.
OR
Create a cluster with the data from the remaining node and a new node.

Aaron