From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Sorting in Cassandra
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:36:57 GMT
1. You cannot return just the super columns, you have to get their sub columns as well. The
returned data is ordered, please provide and example of where it is not.

2. Pull back the entire row and filter/sort the columns client side. It's not possible to
return columns of the same name from different super columns (I think that's what you are
asking). Let me know if you think you have too much data per row to do that.

Hope that helps.

Aaron