All good.

And I learnt the JMXEnabledThreadPoolExecutor registers itself as an mbean :)

Thanks
Aaron

On 30 Sep, 2010,at 11:15 AM, Brandon Williams <driftx@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Aaron Morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
Running the current 0.7.0-beta2 #3 build, I get the error below when checking tpstats via node_tool.

The MessagingService is registering itself as a mbean in org.apache.cassandra.concurrent, and the MessagingServiceMBean interface does not support the getActiveCount(), getCompletedTasks() and getPendingTasks() functions of the IExecutorMBean.

Out of interest should it be registering the JMXEnabledThreadPoolExecutor it created on line 105, or should it be registered elsewhere?

Unfortunately, this was fixed in trunk in the commit made 4s after the one that the build is from.  It's annoying, but not critical enough to re-roll another beta (as you said, everything still works via JMX.)  The GCInspector will also report a similar error in the logs when it is activated.

-Brandon