And now that everyone thinks I'm a complete dolt ;-), I realize should've been more clear and asked whether there's an intrinsic overhead in Keyspace itself that causes problems, or is it just the plain amount of CFs which is bad :-)

But I'm gathering that the Keyspace overhead is negliglible.

/Janne