Batchmutate insert? Can be package size that differ if not nr threads sending data to Cassandra nodes.

Från: ChingShen [mailto:chingshenchen@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 2 september 2010 08:59
Till: user@cassandra.apache.org
Ämne: Re: about insert benchmark

Hi Daniel,

   I have 4 nodes in my cluster, and run a benchmark on node A in Java.
  P.S. Replication = 3

Shen

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM, vineet daniel <vineetdaniel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ching

You are inserting using php,perl,python,java or ? and is cassandra installed locally or on a network system and is it a single system or you have a cluster of nodes. I know I've asked you many questions but the answers will help immensely to assess the results.

Anyways congrats on getting better results :-) .

Regards
Vineet Daniel
+918106217121

Let your email find you....