From aaron morton <>
Subject Apache Con
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 00:44:14 GMT
I've been looking at the Cassandra, Couch DB, Hadoop offerings at Apache Con in Atlanta

Aside from the social aspect does anyone have an idea of how valuable these events are? I've
got a reasonable view of Cassandra from the outside, and a very rough idea of the internals.
I've not attended before, and am keen to learn as much as I can about cassandra.

But flying in from New Zealand will cost more than twice the price of the event. So I want
to make sure I'm spending my pennies well.

View raw message