From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: Is there a debian 0.6.1 install package archived anywhere?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:56:54 GMT
> We're running a cassandra cluster using 0.6.1 and we need to add a node.  Id like to
add another node with the same version so that I don't have to test a mixed version cluster
or test (and conduct) a whole-scale upgrade to 0.6.5....and I'd like to use the debian package
to install.  Does anyone know of a copy of the 0.6.1 debian package that might still be available?

I don't know, but if you don't receive an affirmative response you
might build it yourself by running 'debuild' in a checkout of the
relevant tag. This assumes that the .deb you're running (and now don't
have) was built without other modification from the 0.6.1 tag. IIRC
debuild is in 'build-essential' in Debian.

--
/ Peter Schuller