From Michal August├Żn <augustyn.mic...@gmail.com>
Subject How to implement (generic) ACID on application level
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2010 10:39:57 GMT
Hello,

we can read everywhere that Cassandra (and similar NoSQL solutions) doesn't
support full ACID and (when we want to have ACID) we have to implement ACID
in higher layers of our application. Are there some good resources on how to
implement ACID on higher layers? I.e. how to implement repository
pattern/DAO with ACID support when Cassandra is the database.

I'm sure that some pessimistic solution (locks) is absolutely unsuitable for
Cassandra so the solution probably would deal with optimistic concurrency...

Thank you!

Augi