From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 4k keyspaces... Maybe we're doing it wrong?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:42:33 GMT

And now that everyone thinks I'm a complete dolt ;-), I realize
should've been more clear and asked whether there's an intrinsic
overhead in Keyspace itself that causes problems, or is it just the
plain amount of CFs which is bad :-)

But I'm gathering that the Keyspace overhead is negliglible.

/Janne