From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: How to get a list of keys of a CF?
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:35:02 GMT
use get_range_slices with either a SliceRange start="", finish="" and count=0 OR SlicePredicate
with column_names = []. This will return no columns. Not sure if the server will detect you
are asking for zero columns and take a more efficient path, however it will not return any
columns with the result.

Note this will include keys for rows that only have deleted (tombstoned) columns.  Include
one column name if you want to test for tombstoned rows.

Aaron