From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra & Pig & Framed Transport
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:18:32 GMT
  I am using Pig v0.7 and Cassandra v0.6.5. The example that comes
bundles up in Cassandra under contrib/pig uses unframed by default. When
I use the default configuration for Cassandra then the Pig contrib works
as expected. However when I change the configuration to framed then pig
just freezes when trying to dump the Cassandra CF's. So even though I
have Cassandra configured to use framed and Pig v0.7 configured to use
framed this won't work?