No we aren't caching 100%, we cache over 20 - 30 million which only starts to get a high hit rate overtime so to have a useful cache can take over a week of running.  We would love to store the complete CF in memory but know know of a server that can hold that much data in memory while still being commodity.  Our data set is currently over 100GB.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
are you caching 100% of the CF?

if not this is not super useful.

--