From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Graceful restart
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 20:54:15 GMT
Under 0.6.* you need to alter the storage-conf.xml and restart the node. You can do this as
a rolling restart in the cluster.

Under 0.7* you can make dynamic changes to the storage config through the API.

If your experimenting perhaps you could grab the source code for 0.7 and give it a try. I
think beta 1 will be out in a few weeks.

Aaron