From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Range Slices is broken on 0.6.4 ??
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:17:21 GMT
if you look at the email that thread that I linked, there is a link to the artifacts under
consideration in the vote.

However if you got your 0.6 branch code from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6/
and you still see the error, then there's probably something else going on.  You could log
a bug in Jira against 0.6 with the information your provided here indicating that you already
tried against revision XXX of 0.6 branch.

On Aug 25, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Moleza Moleza wrote:

> Thanks JH,
> Where is the code for 0.6.5?
> Is it accessible publicly?
> In subversion, is it on /cassandra-0.6 branch?
> (cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6)
> Or, is there another place where you guys keep the 0.6.5 codebase (in
> which case I will have to wait for it).
> I tested with the 0.6-branch but the bug is still there....
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Jeremy Hanna
> <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 0.6.5's release is being voted on now - http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cassandra.apache.org/msg00788.html
- so if all goes well, it will be out in a couple of days.