From Juho Mäkinen <juho.maki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get_slice sometimes returns previous result on php
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:15:02 GMT
I'm not using connection poolin where the same tcp socket is used
between different php requests. I open a new thrift connection with
new socket to the node and I use the node through the request and I
close it after. The get_slice requests are all happening in the same
request, so something odd happens in the between.

Tomorrow I'm going to implement a history buffer which logs all
cassandra operations within the php request and logs it out in case I
detect this anomaly again. Hopefully that gives some light to the
problem.

 - Juho Mäkinen