From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: stress.py
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 22:49:59 GMT
(Jonathan Ellis' suggestion to just use 'ant gen-thrift-py' is of
course preferred over my manual approach)

As for this:

> Now it's failing with following error. Do I have put thrift.jar in  JAVA
> CLASSPATH.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "stress.py", line 36, in <module>
>     from thrift.transport import TTransport
> ImportError: No module named thrift.transport

That sounds like the thrift python library is missing. It's probably
packaged for your platform if you're on *nix. Debian is distinctly
lacking though if you're running stable, IIRC.

--
/ Peter Schuller