From Ronald Park <ronald.p...@cbsinteractive.com>
Subject Re: "MessageDeserializationTask.java (line 47) dropping message" errors
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:34:36 GMT
Oh, excellent.  Ok, my code does some retrying (including some sleep then
retry logic) when I get a TimedOut, so I think I'm actually just fine.
 Whew. :)   I had just noticed the dropped message in Cassandra's log today
but had seen the time outs in my log while it was running. I just didn't
connect the two together.

Thanks again,
Ron