From SSam <to_sam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: stress.py
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:02:24 GMT

Thanks for the reply,
Issue resolved,   thift  site-packages/thrift/transport/TTransport.py  not in
proper path.

I have updated Python PATH , stress.py worked without any issues.

________________________________
From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 6:51:53 PM
Subject: Re: stress.py

> After I add the thift libs to CLASS_PATH , it's failing with following
> error.
>
> /stress.py: line 21: have_multiproc: command not found
> ./stress.py: line 22: try:: command not found

And that sounds like stress.py is being run by a shell rather than by
Python. Not sure how that happened since stress.py has a proper
shebang, including in cassandra 0.6.3.

Are you running it with 'python'? Is this an old cassandra that maybe
didn't have a shebang in it's py_stress (I don't know, grasping at
straws)?

--
/ Peter Schuller