From "David McIntosh" <>
Subject RE: error using get_range_slice with random partitioner
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:41:42 GMT

I built the latest from the 0.6 branch and it's working fine (no missing
keys or duplicates).

-----Original Message-----
From: David McIntosh []
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:20 PM
To: ''
Subject: RE: error using get_range_slice with random partitioner

I'm using my own code to iterate that is similar to what Dave Viner posted
except in C#.  Given that it works in 0.6.3 I'd like to think that the code
is ok unless this type of iteration isn't supported.  I was going to try
iterating using tokens today but it turns out it's not so easy to generate
the right tokens due to lack of built-in BigInteger support in .net 3.5.
It's also not ideal that my code would then need to be aware of the
partitioning strategy on the server.  I'll try a nightly build when the link
to the latest builds is working again.

View raw message