Hi all,
I'd like to store logs of my application into cassandra.

I need to query logs by date (last X logs) or  user (give me last X logs for  user Y )  and I want to dispatch data among several servers.

I think  the best design way  is  following :

Each  log identifier is a time based UUID.

A CF with key = UUID /  Random Partitioner  will contain log message => allows me to split real data  evenly between nodes

A CF with key = UUID   and order-preserving partitioner  allow me to get last X logs

A CF with key = userID   and columns name are UUIDs (UUID sorted) =>   allow me to get last X logs  of user Y

Am I right ?

Many thanks