Thanks aaron morton,

   I have an another question about replication. if I run a write operation on A node and how does the replication work?  A node dispatches three request to B, C and D nodes respectively to do write operation? or A node dispatches a request to B node, then B node forwards it to C node, finally, C node forwards it to D node?

Thanks.

Shen