Do you have a rough estimate as to when there might be a training day in London (UK). I'm currently weighing up whether I should be making a journey across the pond for one of the US-based events.

On 9 July 2010 15:36, Jeremy Dunck <> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Jonathan Ellis <> wrote:
> Riptano's one day Cassandra training is coming to NYC in August, our
> first public session on the East coast:

Is there a calendar where you're listing this stuff, or is it just
tweets and mail messages about individual events at this point?