This page may help

it goes through the settings to change  in storage-config.xml

Have not used it on EC2 so cannot help there.

On 22 Jul, 2010,at 08:34 AM, S Ahmed <> wrote:

Is this the only documentation on startup up a cluster?

I got a single node up, pretty straight forward.

But have no idea how to setup a cluster.

1. Once I start a 2nd node, how do I tell it about the other nodes in the network?

2. Do I inform all other nodes via the nodetool or is there a config file?

3. when you have nodes in other ec2 zones, how do you setup security?  can you setup firewall rules when nodes are in different zones?

thanks allot!