From David Schoonover <david.schoono...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra benchmarking on Rackspace Cloud
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:41:50 GMT
Thanks a ton, Juho.

The command was:

	./stress.py -o read -t 50 -d $NODELIST -n 75000000 -k -i 2

I made a few minor modifications to stress.py to count errors instead of logging them, and
avoid the pointless try-catch on missing keys. (There are also unrelated edits to restart
long runs of inserts.)

My version is uploaded here:

http://gist.github.com/481966

--