From "Dwight Smith" <Dwight.Sm...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: Use of multiple Keyspaces
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:32:59 GMT
Thanks - I found on Wiki that the memtables and sstables are on a per CF
basis.

Sorry about the mail client formatting - I have no choice - corporate
controlled:)

Now I am concerned about the deletions - what areas should I investigate
to understand the concerns you raise?

Thanks again

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Black [mailto:b@b3k.us]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:28 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Use of multiple Keyspaces

(and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong on that)

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Benjamin Black <b@b3k.us> wrote:
> There is a memtable per CF, regardless of how many keyspaces you have.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain confidential and proprietary
information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient
only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting,
on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its
attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose,
or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments
belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities.