From Chris Goffinet ...@chrisgoffinet.com>
Subject Re: Coke Products at Digg?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:00:33 GMT
You know Eric, at Digg we are really concerned. Last week we called for a Town Hall meeting
to discuss this very issue.

Thankfully we do not technically have 'vending machines'. More like a kitchen that houses
what we call a 'refrigerator'. Our lawyers are checking in to make sure the city does not
try to stipulate the classification as 'vending machine'. We anticipate greater lines at places
like Cosco because of this ban.

All in all, we take this matter very seriously.

-Chris