From Jake Luciani <jak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coke Products at Digg?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:39:53 GMT
Coke sucks! Only drink it if you want to work hard for 20 minutes then crash.

I started a new cola that's already way better than Coke and it will solve all your problems.
I'm finalizing my results but so far I only need one drink per WEEK!

On Jul 7, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Mike Malone <mike@simplegeo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Miguel Verde <miguelitovert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dr. Pepper has recently been picked up by Coca Cola as well.  I wonder if the UnCola
solutions like 7Up and Fanta are just a fad?

> I'm on the fence. I mean, there's really nothing wrong with a nice cold Coke to satiate
your thirst. But we've all been drinking cola-flavored beverages for so long I think they've
become a "hammer," so to speak. Can't hurt to shake things up a bit.

> Let's be real here: if you're thirsty, you should be drinking water. Coffee or teas are
more effective at delivering caffeine. And who wants to sit down to a big steak dinner with
a glass of Cola? A nice red wine is a much better tool for the job. Horses for courses, that's
my take.

> Seems to me the carbonated beverage manufacturers are just starting to realize that they
can flavor their drinks with something other than the cola-blend that Angelo Mariani invented
in 1863!

> Mike
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Mike Malone <mike@simplegeo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:
>
> I heard a rumor that Digg was moving away from Coca-Cola products in all
> of its vending machines and break rooms. Can anyone from Digg comment on
> this?
>
> My near-term beverage consumption strategy is based largely on my
> understanding of Digg's, so if there has been a change, I may need to
> reevaluate.
>
> Not sure about Digg, but I heard Twitter is switching over to Fanta. It's been adopted
by Coke so it must be fairly stable. There's not as much flexibility in the product lineup,
but what they do offer is extremely delicious. Just my $0.02.