From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find the storageproxy using jconsole
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:06:43 GMT
I have also seen StorageProxy missing from the mbeans tab -- I'm not
sure if it is being removed after being registered, or somehow never
being registered at all, or possibly even a jconsole bug where
querying the object manually (or, say, with jmxterm) would still work.
 I haven't spent any time troubleshooting yet, so any insight here
would be welcome.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra