From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra crashes after reboot
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:21:22 GMT
> I've moved my cassandra to another machine, started it up again, but got
> this error

Which version of Cassandra exactly? (So that one can look at matching
source code)

Also, were you running the exact same version of Cassandra on both
servers (i.e., both the "source" and the "destination")?

Was the "source" node completely turned off before you began copying
files to the "destination" node? (Though even if this were not the
case checksumming should prevent this particular problem from
happening, at least based on current trunk's CommitLog.)

The closest thing I found by quick googling, in terms of reported
cassandra bugs, was this:

But presumably you're using a newer version than 0.4?

--
/ Peter Schuller