From Sagar Agrawal <sna...@gmail.com>
Subject want to change algorithm used in OPP for token and key comparison
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:39:50 GMT
Hi,

I am using OrderPreservingPartitioner, and my keys are integers which are
stored as strings, I want to manually assign token values equal to my key
values such that data is equally distributed.
So for this to work, I want to convert the token and key strings to integers
before doing compareTo ( I suppose OPP does a simple compareTo between key
and token value).
So I think I will have to change the code and re compile it.
Would it be a tedious task to do, I don't want to miss out anything.
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated?

Thanks