From Peter Harrison <cheetah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Pelops with Cassandra 0.7.X
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 02:59:09 GMT
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Dan Washusen <dan@reactive.org> wrote:
> http://github.com/danwashusen/pelops/tree/cassandra-0.7.0

Doh - I've just finished making most of the changes for the new API.

> p.s. Pelops doesn't have any test coverage and my implicit tests (my app
> integration tests) don't touch anywhere near all of the Pelops API.

I will need to rectify this with unit tests and integration tests against
Cassandra Trunk.

> p.s.s. I've made API breaking changes to support the new 0.7.0 API and
> Dominic (the original Pelops author) hasn't had reviewed, commented or even
> looked at them yet...

Perhaps we need to invite to take over the project if he doesn't have time?

I've been using it for about a week and like using it with 6.3. I've come across
a few issues I'd like to clean up - meaningful error messages for example, with
early exit if parameters are wrong/missing.

Anyway, I'll check out your branch and see what differences there are with
what I've done already.