From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: Failing to create a 2 Node cluster on a Windows machine
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:39:14 GMT
> Completely off topic from the list, but Jonathan do you (or others) by any means know
how to create an alias for 127.0.0.2 on a mac? Cause I used 127.0.0.x on linux without a problem,
but on my Mac, it seems to need some config to be able to bind to 127.0.0.2 etc.

sudo ifconfig lo0 add 127.0.0.2

(I have no idea how to do this "properly" on a Mac to make it persist
across reboots, nor can I speak to whether this confuses any of the
mac/system tools or anything. I just briefly tried it now.)

--
/ Peter Schuller